Respond to employee requests for job verification.
Your employees expect prompt responses to their employment and income verification requests that meet their needs and respect their privacy.
Avoid time-consuming paperwork.
This web-based-solution helps relieve HR of unnecessary, time-consuming manual handling of employment and income verification requests.
Quick, safe responses to verification requests.
Responses are provided securely, with consistent and guarded procedures designed to avoid putting employees’ information at risk or creating unnecessary legal risk to your organization.
Getting started is easy as 1-2-3.
1. Use existing ADP hosted payroll data. 2. Or provide necessary verification data from ERP. 3. Get help setting up integration for major ERP's.
Comply with federal regulations.
This employment verification solution complies with the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) and other applicable laws to protect consumers .
Customize access. Put your company in control.
Employers have the ability to block Verifiers’ access to individual employee records should a need arise.
Ensure proper procedures are being followed.
ADP Employment Verifications, validates the true identity of the requestor . It requires the requestor confirm they have a permissible purpose as defined by FCRA. For income verification requests and verifications requested for employment purposes, it additionally requires the requestor to certify they have a form of consumer consent (e.g. consent provided by the consumer when signing an application for a loan or benefit where the consumer agrees that their employment and income information may be verified in reviewing the application and accessed periodically to review the consumer’s account or enforce obligations).
• Verifiers undergo a thorough credentialing process that includes verifying their identity and that they have a FCRA-permissible purpose and will only use the information for that purpose.
• Verifiers cannot obtain an employment information report without providing a FCRA permissible purpose and identifying the person making the request, to minimize data risk.
• Verifiers requesting an employment information report for employment purposes or requesting income information must additionally certify they have a form of the consumer’s consent.
• Service does not allow third-party collection agents to access employee income information.
• In a limited number of situations, such as when consent was not clearly granted at the point of application, a verifier might ask an employee to provide a salary key.
ADP SmartCompliance Employment Verification Connector integrates with ADP WorkForce Now to provide easy sync of data from ADP. Once you sign up for the SmartCompliance Employment Verification service, it will pull your employees worker details (including the personal identifiable information, like salary, SSN, DOB etc), and the payroll details.
• You are not charged for these services.
• Employees do not pay for these services.
• Verifiers pay fees for each verification request.
• Access via the internet, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Employers have the ability to block Verifiers’ access to individual employee records should a need arise.
Easy Startup Process
• ADP uses your existing ADP hosted payroll information to fulfill verification requests.
• If you do not receive ADP’s hosted payroll processing services, provide the necessary verification data from your ERP on a regular basis.
• Get assistance with setting up an integration for the major ERPs.
• Contact your ADP representative today to learn more about the ADP SmartCompliance Employment Verification module.