ADP SmartCompliance Employment Verification Connector integrates with ADP Workforce Now® to provide easy sync of data from ADP. Once you sign up for the SmartCompliance Employment Verification service, it will pull your employees worker details (including the personal identifiable information, like salary, SSN, DOB, etc.), and the payroll details.
What ADP applications will be integrated?
- ADP Workforce Now
- 1. Read data from ADP
2. Buy Now
3. ADP App
- Data Connector
Data Sync Frequency
- Scheduled – During payroll off hours
- ADP SmartCompliance Verification service will retrieve the following data for all employee of the subscribed client:
1. Employee details include salary, SSN, DOB etc
2. Payroll details including, the salary, vacation, bonus, contributions etc
• You are not charged for these services.
• Employees do not pay for these services.
• Verifiers pay fees for each verification request.
Access via the internet, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Helps relieve HR of unnecessary, time-consuming manual handling of employment and income verification requests.
• Facilitates a fair and consistent application of rules and procedures to evaluate and fulfill requests for employment and income verifications.
• Instantly receives the employee’s employment information, thereby helping accelerate decisions.
With verification data provided directly from employee payroll records, results are less prone to human error.
Employers have the ability to block Verifiers’ access to individual employee records should a need arise.
• Verifiers undergo a thorough credentialing process that includes verifying their identity and that they have a FCRA-permissible purpose and will only use the information for that purpose.
• Verifiers cannot obtain an employment information report without providing a FCRA permissible purpose and identifying the person making the request, to minimize data risk.
• Verifiers requesting an employment information report for employment purposes or requesting income information must additionally certify they have a form of the consumer’s consent.
• Service does not allow third-party collection agents to access employee income information.
• In a limited number of situations, such as when consent was not clearly granted at the point of application, a verifier might ask an employee to provide a salary key.
Easy Startup Process
• ADP uses your existing ADP hosted payroll information to fulfill verification requests.
• If you do not receive ADP’s hosted payroll processing services, provide the necessary verification data from your ERP on a regular basis.
• Get assistance with setting up an integration for the major ERPs.
• Contact your ADP representative today to learn more about the ADP SmartCompliance Employment Verification module.