Source, Evaluate and Hire the Best Talent
Features and Benefits
Attract the best talent and hire strategically.
Communicate your company’s brand to candidates
Showcase your talent opportunities—everywhere.
Filter through candidates. Find the best prospects.
Save time and money.
Easily create an internal customized careers site.
Career Website Tools
• Get the tools you need to design a full-featured, customizable and compelling career site.
• Make sure your career site can reflect your company’s unique brand personality and attracts “good fit” candidates.
• Create a different site for internal vs. external candidates.
• Showcase your brand with custom videos and track candidate engagement.
Online and Social Media Platform Job Posting
• Post job openings to major job sites, such as Indeed, Monster, CareerBuilder and more.
• Spread the word with social media postings on platforms like LinkedIn and Facebook.
Simple Application Procedures
• Make it simple to search, view and apply to open positions.
• Let editing or deleting applications, tracking application status and accepting/rejecting offers become easy tasks.
• Create an effortless way for candidates to sh are jobs via social channels, access company links and view articles and videos.
• Apply while on the go using mobile devices.
• Apply as a guest—without creating an account.
• Use LinkedIn, Google or Facebook logins.
• Use simple keyword searches to sift through candidate applications.
• Identify candidates with specific skills, competencies or experience levels.
Employee Referral Program
• Boost candidate volume through an employee referral program.
• Provide incentives for your employees to bring in qualified candidates.
• Award employees with referral bonuses simply executed through ADP Workforce Now Payroll.
Compliance Tracking and Reporting
• Allows you to comply with EEO/OFCCP requirements in your recruiting practices (e.g., tracking EEO data and VETS status).
• Process employment tax credits.
Workflows for In-house Recruiters, Hiring Mangers and HR
Works with ADP Screening & Selection
• Search criminal records — federal and state criminal courts, county felony and misdemeanor record checks and international criminal history.
• Run comprehensive employee screening searches — motor vehicle, credit, workers’ compensation, federal and county civil searches.
• Order registry searches — including sex-offender, government sanctions and OIG/GSA sanctions and registry.
• Verify past employment, references, and licenses.
• Manage medical/physical and drug screenings.