Discover effective ways to handle garnishments tasks.
ADP follows the same thorough implementation steps with each garnishment task, including: Analysis, Configuration and “Go live.”
Get help with your compliance obligations.
ADP’s wage garnishment processing services can help you meet compliance obligations under state and federal laws and agency requirements.
Enjoy easily accessible garnishment services.
ADP provides 24/7 access for your staff and builds efficient, scalable solutions based on your current and future needs.
Stay responsive to your employees’ needs.
Our call-in Solution Center staff works with your employees in a professional and sensitive manner. Employees can also get information from MyADP.com and the ADP Mobile Solutions app.
Get help avoiding costly default judgments.
Take advantage of ADP’s automated tools, expertise and agency relationships and get help maintaining SOX and SAS70 compliance and reporting .
Preserve your business’ continuity.
ADP strives to make sure your company does not lose its business continuity, through daily data and system backups and comprehensive testing.
Customized Project Plans
• Project plans assign the appropriate resources to complete implementation in a timely manner.
• Project plans are customized to fit the unique characteristics of each client’s project and the services that are being implemented.
• Clients do not have to convert data from one payroll program to another.
• Clients maintain control over payroll, payroll cycles, deadlines and data.
Smooth Transition Plans and Data Transfers
• ADP deploys state and lien-specific systemic processes and tools for processing wage garnishment orders, required notifications and responses, and disbursements).
• ADP implementation specialists work closely with your account manager to ensure a smooth transition and complete understanding of the process flow.
• Garnishment data is transferred quickly and easily to client’s payroll system.
Skilled Implementation Team
• Experienced professionals handle your account.
• Specialists coordinate with your team who have knowledge and familiarity with your payroll system, garnishment structure and processes.
• ADP professionals are versed in wage garnishments compliance requirements and best practices.
Experts in Various States’ Regulations
• ADP keeps up with each state’s rules.
• ADP stays current with the changes in rules regarding federal limits, electronic disbursement, timely payments, etc.