Comprehensive AIRS Training Program
• Instructor-led training
• Internet sourcing and advanced internet search
• Core recruiting skills
• Diversity recruitment strategies
• Veteran hiring initiatives
• Recruiter Academy
• Customized team training
• High-impact series
• Course catalog (content, dates and expectations)
• Full-day seminars
• Certification workshops
Industry-leading AIRS Trainers
• Training provides experienced recruiters with cutting edge technical skills.
• AIRS Trainers are top contributors to industry research and conferences and participate in all course development projects.
• You get industry insight from highly sought-after educators at public seminars, corporate training events and e-learning classes.
• AIRS trainers provide live and customized training online or onsite.
• AIRS trainers customize the activities and internet search examples that best suit the unique recruiting needs of your organization.
• AIRS trainers provide your team members with actionable insights they can use immediately.
Industry Accredited Certifications
AIRS certifications verify that attendees have met the knowledge standards related to current and next-generation sourcing and recruiting methods:
• Certified Internet Recruiter (CIR): The most widely recognized professional standard for modern-day talent acquisition.
• Professional Recruiter Certification (PRC): The Principles of Recruiting provides the latest technique, newest trends and best practices in the areas that matter most for recruitment professionals.
• Certified Diversity and Inclusion Recruiter (CDR): Requires you to demonstrate a mastery of the tactics and strategies required to source, recruit and hire a diverse workforce.
• Certified Social Sourcing Certification (CSSR): An elite designation that ensures you’ve attained a thorough and up-to-the-minute understanding of sourcing via social media.
• Certified Social Media Certification (CSMR): A designation that shows innovative knowledge of sourcing talent online beyond Facebook®, Twitter® and LinkedIn®.
• AdvancedLab Internet Recruiter (ACIR): This elite designation ensures you’ve attained the highest level of internet sourcing knowledge available to recruiters today.
• Certified Military Veteran Recruiter (CMVR): The newest AIRS certification, which demonstrates expert knowledge in military veteran recruitment best practices.
• Elite Certified Recruitment Expert (ECRE): The only certification in the industry that evaluates your expertise in all of these areas of recruitment: general recruiting, social networking, diversity, basic and advanced internet recruiting.
Top-Notch Recruiter Resources
• Instructor-led training, by AIRS talent acquisition professionals
• Self-guided learning modules to reinforce training
• No cost re-certification exams every two years
• Lifetime access to MyAIRS Learning Portal
• On-Demand office hours with AIRS Trainers
• Alumni discounts for future training
Recruiter Academy with Over 30 Cutting-Edge Workshops
• Made up of more than 30 cutting-edge workshops, conferences and online seminars.
• Helps raise your recruiting IQ and provides you with skills that can take your recruiting efforts to the next level.
• Unlimited access to the most innovative and diverse recruitment training on the market.
• Benefit from a discount off the standard list price of individual classes.
• Lifetime access to AIRS customer support.
• Unlimited access to MY AIRS portal to manage courses, download materials, chat online and print transcripts.