The Hireology mobile app will enable our customers to engage candidates on-the go, hire faster and avoid losing applicants to competing job offers in the tight labor market. The app will be available to all customers.
Key features and benefits of Hireology’s mobile application include the ability to:
- Prioritize key job openings during the applicant review process, review prescreen survey results and other applicant information, including resumes, cover letters and assessments, communicate with colleagues on-the-go using in-app comments, enabling a constant flow of feedback to move candidates through the hiring process faster, and customize email templates for timely candidate updates.
A career site will establish your employment brand and drive a deep connection with candidates and visitors. By highlighting information candidates care about most – career path, pay stability and work-life balance – you will build greater brand awareness and drive better applicants.
Search engine optimization (SEO) refers to the practice of increasing the quantity and quality of website traffic achieved from organic search engine results. The three key areas that impact SEO are code, content and community. Our Customer Success and Implementation teams can best help customers increase the quantity and quality of their Career Site traffic by making sure their job titles, job descriptions and Career Site messaging is concise, relevant and audience-friendly. As an increasing number of candidates are conducting Internet research before applying to jobs, it’s crucial that Career Site content is SEO-optimized in order to rank higher in organic search engine results, thus increasing visibility among Internet searchers and ultimately driving more applicant flow.
Job Board Integrations
Currently, Hireology’s job feed is ingested organically by Google for Jobs, ZipRecruiter, LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Jooble, Jobcase, Careerjet, Talent.com, Lensa and Jobs on Facebook. These integrations are included in the base platform subscription and are completely automated for Hireology users, with the exception of setting up an integration within the platform for customers jobs to be automatically linked to their Facebook business page.
Once a candidate submits an application, send an immediate, automated follow-up email thanking them for their interest and providing a link to the pre-screen survey. Through a series of true/false questions, gain immediate insight into key behaviors, preferences and skills. Results prioritize candidates for review and reduce the number of applicants to review overall.
Beyond the overall process, you can customize each interview to ensure you’re getting the right details from your candidates. Industry- and role-specific interview guides make everyone feel like a hiring expert. With questions designed to assess unique fit, you’ll identify qualified candidates faster and minimize mistakes based on gut feelings and first impressions.
Hireology partners with Accurate Background to provide background checking capabilities for all Hireology clients. Whether you’re looking for someone to run your back office, interact with customers, their data and transactions, or provide professional services for clients, your team needs trustworthy and responsible team members to help run your business.
Reference checks are a critical way to verify employee performance with previous managers and peers. Hireology transforms this manual, time-intensive chore into an automated and objective process designed to shift most of the work from the interviewer to the candidate. Our reference check parter – SkillSurvey – is integrated directly within Hireology, allowing reference checks to be requested and reviewed from directly inside your account.
Our integrated SkillCheck (formerly Findly) skills tests offer the widest variety of evaluations for on-the-job performance. Hireology offers a broad variety of SkillCheck assessments through our platform. Test for hard skills – related to specific technical knowledge and training and soft skills – related to personality traits such as leadership, communication or time management, automatically. Caliper is a Hireology assessment tool to test candidates for role fit, abstract reasoning, and problem solving skills. Hireology offers two different types of Caliper pre-employment assessments through our platform: The Predictor and Selector. While the Predictor works well for entry level roles and hourly workers, consider the Selector for sales, mid-level and management positions. DiSC Profile & Predictive Index are the other two skills tests we integrate with.
SMS & Communication Tools
SMS is an impactful communication channel for both employees and job seekers and can streamline candidate and new hire communication in the following ways:
- Send initial confirmations and reminders for upcoming interviews
Reconnect with Candidates
- Share new roles with prior candidates
- Send reminders to ensure the completion of hiring steps and onboarding tasks
- Keep context on applicant discussions with threaded conversations, easy to use message templates, and centralize the entire candidate experience within candidate history.
Hireology use to force our customers to create offer letters outside our platform resulting in an uncentralized process. With this added feature of offer letters, Hireology provides our customers a seamless, repeatable process to create, send and track offer letters within the platform. By centralizing this hiring step, Hireology will help businesses save time and provide a great experience for candidates.
Added as a hiring step, checklists will better centralize the hiring process and speed up the time to hire. Hiring managers can quickly know if candidates have the correct documents, certifications and processes and track real-time progress in Hireology. Team members can see who marks things as complete to avoid confusion and ensure candidates can succeed in their roles. If added as a hiring step, Checklists will be visible to users in the candidates tab as part of their hiring workflow!
Many of our customers are looking to hire for highly skilled roles that require certified documentation. Yet, many hiring managers collect these forms manually over email — overloading inboxes, taking time in manual back and forth communication and slowing down the hiring process while providing for a poor candidate experience. With Hireology's integrated document collection process, we help automate collecting these critical documents in a mobile-friendly format that’s simple for candidates to use. Hiring managers can speed up the hiring process while concentrating on driving quality candidates that meet the qualifications to get the job done.
Onboard New Hires Electronically, Without Error - Set up new hires for success and drive long-term retention with paperless, automated onboarding. Increase engagement upon arrival and reduce errors by electronically sending new hire paperwork ahead of day one. With centralized, electronic storage of documentation, you’ll ensure compliance with the latest regulations and reduce risk. Hireology offers a direct integration with Click Boarding to help you launch completely customized onboarding steps that can be completed by new hires at their own pace before their first day on the job. This one-way integration transfers new hire data from Hireology to Click Boarding. Transform your onboarding program into an all-digital experience new hires can complete at their own pace.
Hireology Insights, easy-to-understand Q&A analytics, enable business owners to unlock recruiting and hiring data to drive greater operational efficiencies and profitability, and see recruitment ROI. Insights answer key questions:
How fast am I hiring?
- The longer a position goes unfilled, the more productivity is disrupted. With Hireology’s Velocity Insight, business owners can measure and improve time to hire with a clear understanding of: percentage of applicants reviewed, overall time to review and time spent in each hiring step
Am I following my hiring process?
- The Adherence Insight ensures businesses follow an impactful, compliant hiring process by holding team members accountable for completing all steps of the process
Which sources result in the most quality applicants?
- The Sourcing Insight enables business owners to see which job sources – different job boards, career site, etc. – drive the most quality candidates, which channels result in the most hires and overall job board ROI. This data can be used to optimize job board spending and eliminate sources that aren’t working
Healthcare Scheduling and Compliance Software Integrations
Hireology integrates with a number of post-hire scheduling and compliance softwares, including: ClearCare, MatrixCare, AxisCare, AlayaCare and Compligo.
ClearCare (Healthcare Scheduling) Integration
- ClearCare is the leading web-based operating platform for home care agencies. Their platform powers over 4,000 agencies, including eight of the largest ten home care enterprises, employing 500,000+ caregivers. A key component of the ClearCare platform helps home care providers effectively schedule caregivers. Their platform helps schedulers quickly pull a list of available caregivers that meet client care criteria, saving hours by sending messages through the system to offer the shift to one or more caregivers.
MatrixCare (Healthcare Scheduling) Integration
- MatrixCare provides solutions for Home Care and Private Duty that enable exceptional care delivery, from the office to the home and throughout the community. Whether you’re a private-duty organization looking to more efficiently schedule your clients or a full-service LTPAC organization with a spectrum of care models, the MatrixCare solution can manage it all. They help growing companies replicate their best staff members by making valuable information—once stored in their heads or on sticky notes—readily available across the organization, greatly simplifying the tasks of matching, scheduling, payroll, billing and revenue cycle management.
AxisCare (Healthcare Scheduling) Integration
- AxisCare is one of the fastest growing home care software companies, designed to allow agencies to manage their caregivers and clientele with ease. With their user-friendly, web-based scheduling solution, AxisCare serves small to large home care agencies across 50 states and seven countries and has generated more than 100,000 facilitated visits.
- Founded in 2014, AlayaCare is providing the platform for home and community care organizations to propel towards innovation and home care of the future. AlayaCare's unique platform offers a complete technology solution to manage the entire client lifecycle including referrals and intake, scheduling, coordination, client health records, clinical documentation, care worker management, billing and payroll, reporting, remote patient monitoring, and a mobile caregiver app in one integrated, highly robust and secure, cloud-based system.
Compligo (Compliance) Integration
- Compligo inspires confidence by providing the tools needed to organize compliance activities, view the status of workforce obligations and confidently illustrate the efficacy of efforts. No knowledge gaps, no missed trainings, no sleepless nights. Together, Hireology and Compligo make your job easier. With one system to manage all workforce programs across the employee lifecycle, you'll save time and reduce errors.