We Serve Employers of All Types and Sizes
Our clients include for-profit and nonprofit organizations, large and small.
Worksite Employee Communications
Receive enrollment support, ongoing investment education, and helpful planning tools.
Compliance Testing and Monitoring Services
Includes minimum coverage, ADP/ACP nondiscrimination, and top-heavy testing.
Your dedicated Retirement Education Channel Manager* will work with you to develop an ongoing education program that keeps your employees focused on retirement planning.
Your Retirement Education Channel Manager will help you develop:
• Behavioral-based materials and personalized communications for your employees.
• Interactive educational workshops conducted by your Retirement Counselors.
• Specialized education campaigns to keep employees focused on retirement planning.
*Registered representatives of ADP Broker-Dealer, Inc. (Member FINRA), an affiliate of ADP, LLC, One ADP Blvd, Roseland, NJ. None of the support services provided is intended to be or should be construed as investment, legal, financial, or tax advice.
Consultative Service and Support
Assistance to ensure your plan is the perfect fit for your business today and your employees tomorrow. Note: None of the services provided it intended to be or should be construed as investment, legal, financial, or tax advice.
A financial wellness website is accessible through your retirement plan’s participant website.
Your employees have access to a library filled with digital tools and educational information about planning, saving and retirement. The site provides multiple resources in a self-learning format that allows employees to learn about topics such as planning for retirement, managing debt, estate planning and more.
Unless indicated otherwise, educational videos, articles and tools are provided by and are the property of DST Systems, Inc. All other videos, articles and tools are the property of the third parties indicated therein. The videos, articles, calculators and tools are for general information only and are not intended to provide financial, investment, tax or legal advice or recommendations, nor are they the sole authority on any regulation, law or ruling. ADP, LLC and its affiliates (ADP) are not responsible for the accuracy and/or content of such materials.
Plan Sponsor Website
Our plan sponsor website gives you instant access to important plan data — anywhere and everywhere — like plan health metrics and reports on performance, investments and cash flow, making it easy to be current, compliant and more productive.
You’ll have access to:
• Timely, automated reminders about crucial responsibilities from our dynamic Task Bar program.
• Important information and reporting you need to manage plan compliance, tasks and employee engagement in one place.
• A compliance tile that clearly displays the plan’s compliance test stats.
• A plan health tile indicating the current overall health of the plan with the ability to dig deeper into the metrics.
ADP, LLC owns and operates the ADP.com website and ADP mobile app. ADP, LLC is a retirement plan record keeper and is responsible for the content as shown. Illustrations are representative of technological features only and are not meant to reflect any specific investment strategies nor any account or investment options.
Additional Plan Features and Services
Smart plan design elevates everyone. With optional plan services and features to choose from, you can customize your plan design to better help your employees achieve retirement readiness.
• Automatic enrollment: Increase participation by automatically enrolling employees as they become eligible.
• Save Smart: Participants electing the feature can automatically increase their savings rate at designated intervals.
• Safe Harbor: Satisfy non-discrimination testing with mandatory employer contributions to employees.
• New comparability: Contribute more money on a pre-tax basis through a profit-sharing feature.
• Roth 401(k): Provide your employees with the option for tax-free withdrawals in retirement in exchange for contribution after-tax dollars to a tax-deferred account.
• Participant Advisory Services: Offer your employees online investment advisory services with an option for managed account services.*
*Participant advisory services provided by Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C., a federally registered investment advisor and wholly owned subsidiary of Edelman Financial Engines, LLC. Results are not guaranteed. Financial Engines is not affiliated with ADP nor any of ADP’s affiliates, parents, or subsidiaries.
SMARTSync Comprehensive Plan Automation
ADP Retirement Services with SMARTSync can help you avoid mistakes, keep your plan in compliance and help you get back to focusing on your business. SMARTSync eliminates manual and redundant data entry, so operational processes are quicker. Preset programming manages tasks and checks for errors, delivering greater data accuracy — which means less work and less compliance risk.
• No manual data entry is required to setup or maintain your plan.
• Data is integrated between ADP’s payroll and 401(k) recordkeeping systems.
• Payroll and plan data reconcile daily to confirm accuracy.
• Updates to ADP recordkeeping and payroll data are automated.
• Potential errors are flagged for your verification.
• Creates a transaction record automatically.