When you sign up for Telephone Timesheets directly from the ADP Marketplace, we'll provision your Telephone Timesheets account automatically and your 1-month free trial will begin. Your new Telephone Timesheets account will be automatically integrated with ADP to simplify time-tracking and payroll tasks. After employee time is recorded in Telephone Timesheets, you may sync that data with ADP. Telephone Timesheets will send the employees' regular, overtime, holiday, and holiday+overtime hours, and they will be associated with the corresponding employee in ADP. Learn more about the Telephone Timesheets Time Tracking Connector for ADP Workforce Now® .
ADP Applications Integrated
- 1. ADP Workforce Now®
- 2. ADP TotalSource®
- 1. Bi-directional data exchange
- 2. Single sign-on (SSO) (Practitioner Only)
- 3. Buy now
- Data connector & End User
Data Sync Frequency
- On Demand (click-to-sync)
- The following fields will be sent to ADP from Telephone Timesheets:
- Time (hours)
- Overtime hours
- Holiday hours
- Holiday+Overtime hours
- The following fields will be read from ADP by Telephone Timesheets:
- Employee First Name
- Employee Last Name
- Employee Phone Number
- Employee Email Address
- Employee ID
- Employee Pay Frequency
- Employee Pay Type
- Earnings Codes
Gain business insights with custom reports
At Telephone Timesheets, we pride ourselves on our ability to create custom reports for our customers. For example, we had a customer that asked for a report that would use Google Maps to calculate the drive time between jobs. Over the years, we have created many custom reports for our customers. We also have created custom 'in-shift' reports like the incident report you see here. And at Telephone Timesheets, we don't charge for creating custom reports.
Empower managers with real-time visibility
Telephone Timesheets is a complete mobile operations center. From any computer or smartphone web browser, you can see which of your employees are currently working, view employee GPS location, and more.
Improve field workforce communications
Send text messages to one or many or all employees. They will receive the message in the language that they speak and their replies will get redirected to your inbox. These messages can play upon check in, or can be sent ad-hoc as needed.
Automate your daily operations
Create schedules for your employees to take advantage of our powerful notification system. When your employee is late or leaves early, you can be notified by text, email, or phone. Your employees can also receive reminder calls. Employees can view their own schedules by texting "S" to your companies clock-in phone number.
Customize Notifications For Each Of Your Jobs
- Easily create complex recurring schedules. (weekly, bi-weekly, etc). Your employees can always view their own up-to-date schedule by texting "S" to your company's clock-in number.
- Want to be notified if your employee is 5 minutes late? 10 minutes? No problem- you define everything. Choose to notify supervisors, employees, or both.
Automatically add employees
Telephone Timesheets has the ability for employees to self-enroll. This means you don't have to spend hours manually adding employees to the system. The first time a new employee dials your company's clock-in number, they'll receive a text message asking them to reply with their first and last name. Upon reply, they've effectively added themselves. When an employee is no longer with your company, no need to remove them manually. Telephone Timesheets will automatically stop billing you for that employee when they stop using the system for 30 days.
- As seen in the screenshot, employees can add themselves to Telephone Timesheets in seconds. Going foward, the system will recognize John every time he calls.
Eliminate guard tour wands and tags
Your security guards can use Telephone Timesheets to periodically update their location while they work. It's simple, and requires no hardware. From their web browser, they can navigate to our employee web portal (timeclock.telephonetimesheets.com). From there, they have the option to clock in, submit checkpoints, incident reports, and more. Our customers are thrilled when they learn they can eliminate their obsolete wand systems.
Easily View Employee Location Updates
- From any computer or smartphone, administrators can easily view employee checkpoints on a map.
Payroll Reports & More
In Telephone Timesheets, administrators can run custom reports for any period of time. Common examples include recurring payroll reports (weekly, bi-weekly, etc), overtime reports, or custom reports with a specific start and end time. For example, an administrator can generate a report for the hours of one or more employees from January 1st to January 17th.
- Reports can be configured to run automatically at the end of your pay period. Reports are delivered via email to one or more addresses, or can be viewed within Telephone Timesheets. All data is excel friendly.
With Telephone Timesheets, you have total operational control of your business from any web browser. Manage employees, schedules, job sites, timesheets, and more.