• Workmates integrates with ADP Workforce Now® and ADP TotalSource® to offer employee engagement and collaboration services (see the feature list for details).
• HR Admins can seamlessly pull ADP workforce data with a single click manual import that kicks off immediately or by setting a recurring import that will pull new data every day at 12 AM PST.
• Workforce data, such as company hierarchy and employee location, is populated in Workmates, ready to use.
ADP Applications Integrated
- 1. ADP Workforce Now®
2. ADP TotalSource®
- 1. Read data from ADP
2. Single Sign-On
3. Buy Now
- Data Connector & End-User
Data Sync Frequency
- Scheduled - Manual and Daily Recurring Imports
- The following fields will be sent from ADP to Workmates
1. First Name
2. Middle Name
3. Last Name
5. Phone Numbers
7. Company Hierarchy
9. Primary Work Assignment
10. Worker Status
11. Payroll information
The following fields will be sent to ADP from Workmates
1. First Name
2. Last Name
3. Personal Email
4. Work Phone Number
What edition is right for you?
- Zoom/Teams integration
- Live Stream
With Workmates Premium plan you will get:
- With Workmates Essential plan you will get:
- Directory Feed
- With Workmates Recognition plan you will get:
Kudos & Rewards
Let your employees reward a peer for a great contribution or achievement, which they can use toward gift cards.
With kudos and rewards, employees can:
- Give a digital “kudos” to recognize a peer’s hard work or achievement.
- Use Kudos points to redeem for gift cards, corporate items, or other “thank you.”
Your organization can:
- Help create a culture focused on teamwork and excellence.
- Customize kudos to your company's needs to receive automated recognition and prizes for significant events.
- Help increase employee morale, productivity, and engagement— critical metrics for business success.
- Access detailed reports and analytics to quickly identify performance trends and gain valuable insights into team strengths, collaboration, and other results.
You can make real-life updates through our employee engagement software to all employees or make announcements in different channels, so it reaches the right employees and does not distract the others.
Workmates makes it easy to:
- Send company announcements, broadcast important information, and track employee acknowledgments.
- Send real-time updates to all employees or us channels, profiles, and segmentation, or email newsletters to reach the right audience.
- Ensure employees receive critical information with our “Mandatory Read” feature.
Whitelist the Workmates app to ensure you meet your team where they are. Whether you’re trying to reach frontline workers, your remote team, or traveling employees, the mobile app allows your team to access channels, newsfeeds, intranet content, org chart, company directory, and more.
The Workmates mobile app enables you to:
- Connect frontline workers without access to a laptop.
- Keep employees connected using their own device.
- Send push notifications based on company, location, department, or group level.
- Use “read receipts” to know who saw the updates.
- Customize the app to your brand.
- Integrate with calendars and other tools.
Surveys and Polls
No matter what type of poll or employee survey you need to create, we have you covered. Powerful functionality lets you design and develop a poll or survey quickly. We also make it so easy to manage the entire process, report on insights, and interpret key findings. The entire process is completely intuitive and can be completed in just a few clicks.
Our surveys and polls features enable you to:
- Quickly send Pulse Surveys.
- Not miss a step with the survey builder.
- Customize settings to your needs.
- Help employees interact with each other by creating fun polls.
- Get insights with detailed reports to, and different charting options.
Access a modern, streamlined platform to overcome your communication challenges.
Our messaging tool can:
- Help improve employee communication and give employees access to all the information they need. Discover how HR Cloud’s solutions are designed to make communications fun, natural, and productive.
- Gain all the tools you need to improve your employee communication plan and increase team collaboration—all in one powerful platform.
- Communicate everything that’s happening at your company, including announcements, events, new hire information, employee spotlights, and so much more, with our personalized newsfeed. With these internal communication best practices, collaboration occurs naturally.
A Modern, Social Intranet
Connect your employees in the whole company with one social intranet.
Workmates can help you:
- Build a workplace your employees will love. Drive culture and employee communication with a better, more engaging intranet experience.
- Help the entire business become more productive — and more profitable. Employee engagement is no longer a "nice-to-have" on HR's wishlist.
- Share company news and updates, upload documents, pictures, videos and receive feedback easily & quickly with our social intranet software.
Content Management System (CMS)
To keep everything organized, Workmates is not only a social intranet; it is also a content management system (CMS).
More details about our CMS:
- This comprehensive, central repository of information promotes a community approach to managing, accessing, and sharing important content.
- Any user can create portals as well as add content to the Content Library, all of which can be distributed based on an employee’s role, location, department, org chart hierarchy, or any combination of assignment criteria. Even better, the Content Library can be easily created and maintained by non-technical staff (any employee, not just IT) using an intuitive drag-and-drop interface.
Sometimes more is more when it comes to employee communication. Workmates’ multi-channel functionality allows you to broadcast important information through a variety of channels — all within the Workmates platform.
With Workmates you can:
- Keep everything organized with different channels depending on your needs.
- Employees can get updates based on their role, location, department, org chart hierarchy, or other assignment criteria.
Offering everyone in your company an overview of the whole organization hierarchy, allows them to have a better understanding of who they could reach out to for help needed outside of their department.
Workmates’ org chart feature makes it easy to:
- Quickly import all of your company’s employee data and instantly populate an org chart with HR Cloud’s integration with ADP. As updates are made in HR Cloud, as well as in ADP, data is kept in sync, which means the visual guide to your company’s organization is always fresh and up to date.
- Communicate and collaborate, plus, save time as you no longer need to manually generate a new one every time there is a change in personnel. Company hierarchy will never be the same with easy organizational navigation, clickable data on employee profiles, and the ability to easily see where a particular employee sits in your company’s organizational chart.
- Visualize your company’s hierarchy with profile pictures, titles, departments and locations. Navigating employee profiles is fluid and shows precisely where that particular employee sits in your company’s organizational chart. A single click yields a more detailed look on a team member by expanding the card into an information-rich, complete profile view for the selected employee.
Office and Google Apps Integration
Use other popular apps with Workmates to sign-in. Integrated apps can include Google, Microsoft Office 365 and Slack. Integrated with Google Calendar and Office 365 to pull new hire start dates, task due dates, birthdays, anniversaries and time-off from Onboard.