Sync ADP Workforce Now employee demographic data to your Deputy account. Import ADP Workforce Now time off balances into Deputy for easier scheduling of leave and shifts. Run payroll quickly by sending Deputy timesheet data to ADP Workforce Now payroll using our API integration.
- 1. Read data from ADP
2. Bi-directional data exchange
3. Single Sign-On
4. Buy Now
- Data Connector
ADP Applications Integrated
- ADP Workforce Now®
Data Sync Frequency
- Every 15 minutes - Employee data and time-off balances
On-demand - API integrated payroll export
- The following fields will be pulled into your Deputy account from ADP:
1. First Name
2. Last Name
3. Work Email
5. Primary Address
6. Birth Date
7. Work Location
8. Hire Date
9. File Number
11. Pay Rate Type (Hour or Salary)
12. Pay Rate Amount ($/hour or annual salary)
- Employee Time-Off Balances (ADP Time Off Policy Name > Deputy Leave Balance Code):
1. PTO in ADP > dp_annual leave in Deputy
2. Personal in ADP > dp_annual_leave in Deputy
3. Sick in ADP > dp_sick_leave in Deputy
4. Vacation in ADP > dp_annual_leave in Deputy
5. Jury Duty in ADP > dp_annual_leave in Deputy
- The following fields will be sent to ADP from your Deputy account:
API Integrated Payroll Export:
1. File Number
3. ADP Earning Code
5. Units ($ Amounts)
Integrate data from virtually any system and our live weather forecast to identify peaks and troughs of business sales/traffic. Optimize your work schedules to maximize productivity and reduce cost. Build schedules based on real-time employee availability, time off requests, skills/certifications, and ensure you always have the best resource for the business. Publish employee schedules using text messaging, email, and push notifications to instantly alert your team. Automatically schedule all your staff with a single click.
- Integrate virtually any system to highlight sales/traffic
- Live weather forecasts help optimize schedules
- Build schedules based on real-time employee availability, skills and preferences
- Publish schedules at the push of a button and instantly notify employees by text messaging, push notification and/or email
Point of Sale Integrations
Deputy offers integrations with many of the leading Point of Sales providers to allow for visibility into sales data and demand planning when scheduling. For our full list visit: https://www.deputy.com/integrations
On-Site Time Clock
Leverage the power of iPad and have employees clock in/out for work leveraging facial detection technology. Allow employees to clock in/out with leading smartphones - leverage GPS validation to quickly track time and attendance. Other clock in methods include text message and browser clock in. Any combination you choose to enable - they all just work together.
- No expensive hardware or service contracts
- Dead simple clock in with facial detection (No buddy punching allowed!)
- Also allow clock in/out from employees on smart phones with GPS, text message or any computer via browser
- Any combination of above you choose to enable - they all just work together seamlessly
Create and assign tasks to your team. You’ll get notified when they’re done. Tasks appear on employee mobile devices, Deputy Kiosk, and Deputy Web. Always in sync and everyone is on the same page.
- Easily create and assign tasks to team members
- Task and details appear in assigned employee's task list
- Employee checks off task when completed
- Manager gets notified upon task completion
Deputy helps make sure the business is covered and customers/clients are taken care of. Remove the excuse that “I forgot I was working today” or "I didn't realize I was scheduled today". Employees have all shifts on their personal mobile devices through Deputy’s innovative iPhone, Android and Apple Watch apps. Sync to their personal calendars. Set Deputy to automatically remind employees of their shifts the morning of work with a friendly reminder.
- No more “I forgot I was working today” or "I didn't realize I was scheduled today"
- Set Deputy to send a "Shift Reminder" to employees each morning of their shift
- Employees can see their schedules straight from their mobile devices
- Employees can sync their work schedules straight to their calendars
Give your staff an easy way to stay informed, share important messages and contribute to the workplace conversation via their mobile devices. Effortlessly keep your workforce in the loop. Communicate upcoming events and reminders. Send messages to entire team or by location. Require read confirmation.
- Support for PDF / JPG / PNG attachments
- Filter by important, personal posts or location
- Set announcement post to require an optional read confirmation
- Securely communicate to employees in app vs personal email addresses
Tap Name. Enter PIN. Smile - Clocking in and clocking out has never been easier. Employees tap their name, enter their unique PIN, and smile as Deputy’s innovative facial detection takes their picture and records their photo securely on their time card.
- Employees tap their name, type their secure pin and smile
- Deputy takes their picture and attaches it to their timecard
- No more buddy punching allowed
- Managers see pictures embedded as part of the time card approval workflow
Allow employees to swap shifts with other qualified employees straight from their mobile phones. Deputy routes approval to a manager (or set Deputy to automatically approve within business rules). Managers quickly approve employee Shift Swap and Shift Drop requests in seconds. Deputy even tells managers if there is a cost difference as a head's up. Make sure the business is covered.
- Deputy helps make sure the business is always covered
- Enable Shift Swap to allow employees to trade shifts with other qualified employees
- Set to automatically approve with business rules or route to manager for approval
- Deputy calculates and highlights cost difference in advance of the swap for managers
Deputy Mobile Apps
Native Deputy Mobile Apps are available for iPhone, Android and Apple Watch. Deputy allows employees to keep up to date on their work schedules, request leave, set unavailability, swap shifts with other employees and stay in the loop on important business updates straight from their Apple iPhone, Apple Watch or Android Mobile phone.
- News Feed: Employees are effortlessly kept in the loop on upcoming events and important reminders. Allow them to post comments and ask questions.
- Team: Employees can see who they are working with for the day and have contact details for fellow employees at their fingertips. Team Directory/Contact Info details for fellow employees.
- Schedule: See their schedule, upcoming shifts and the weather forecast
- Tasks: See their tasks for their shift and make sure all tasks get done
- Me: Everything at a glance. Upcoming shifts, available shifts, timesheets, leave, and unavailability
Mobile Team Management
Employee calls in sick and you need immediate help? Find a replacement with one tap from your mobile phone. Leverage the power of text messages, push notifications and email to quickly find another employee to cover the shift in seconds. Stop playing phone tag and get back to more important things.
- First employee to respond gets the shift - all others get a "Thank you, but the shift has already been filled" message automatically
- Stop playing phone tag to find a replacement
- Deputy recommends all qualified & available replacement employees
- With just a tap, Deputy automatically shoots out a text message, push notification, or email
Deputy ADP Connector
Using the Deputy connector with ADP allows managers to run payroll with just a few clicks. Collect employee time card data in Deputy through innovative iPad, iPhone, Android and Apple Watch apps. No clunky & expensive hardware required. Run payroll from Deputy and all time card data syncs with ADP!
- Super simple payroll integration with Deputy and ADP
- Collect time data in Deputy with innovative iPad, iPhone, Android and Apple Watch apps or any computer with a browser
- Run payroll from Deputy to ADP with just a few clicks
- No clunky hardware or service contracts required