Seamlessly jump from ADP Workforce Now to add new hires and assign training in the 360 LMS without worrying about an extra login. Automatically set up profiles and sync 360 LMS to your existing ADP account.
Keep employees' lives simple with Single Sign-On (SSO) access to 360's LMS – no new logins to track, just existing ADP credentials.
Don't worry about redundant entries or delayed updates – get secure real-time updates of employee information between the two systems.
360training's ADP Marketplace application provides real-time integration between ADP Workforce Now and the 360 Learning Management System (LMS). This integration makes it possible to add new hires to the 360 LMS and assign their training without ever having to re-enter employee information. You'll also benefit from secure, real-time updates between the two systems. Plus, you can save employees the headache of yet another password – this integration provides learners with single sign-on (SSO) access to the 360 LMS using their ADP credentials.
ADP Applications Integrated
- ADP Workforce Now®
- 1. Read Data from ADP
2. Single Sign-On (Practitioner and Employees)
3. Buy Now
- Data Connector
Data Sync Frequency
- Scheduled – Every Two Hours
- 1. Name
3. Email Address
4. Phone Number
5. Worker Status
6. Associate ID
Regulatory Approved Training
With us, you'll gain access to one of the largest libraries of regulatory-approved training. Our courses are 100% online, self-paced, mobile-friendly, and available 24/7. The content is engaging, high quality, and up to date. Plus, we offer bulk discounts to businesses!
OSHA Outreach & Environmental Health & Safety Training
- 360 is the only authorized provider for all four major Outreach programs in both English & Spanish. 360 has OSHA 10 and 30 in Construction and General Industry with plastic DOL cards delivered in just two weeks upon successful completion.
Mitigate risk and stay compliant with up-to-date EHS training, including OSHA Outreach, NYC SST, HAZWOPER, DOT, UST, MSHA, EM 385, NFPA 70E, ISO, and more.
National Food & Beverage Training Provider
- Discover better tools for onboarding and re-licensing your restaurant, bar, or store employees with ANSI-Accredited Food Handler and Food Manager, as well as Alcohol Seller-Server and more.
That's right 360 Food & Beverage training courses have all the Food & Beverage training your organization will need at a fraction of the cost of top competitors.
Business Skills Training
- Enhance your employees' professional skills with courses in communication, leadership, sales skills, and project management.
HR & Compliance Training
- Provide up-to-date human resources, compliance, and business ethics training. Get state-specific harassment training, HIPAA, financial compliance, and more.
Industrial Skills Training
- Close the skills gap in your workforce with our industrial maintenance and operations management training.
Trades & Engineering Training
- Make it easy for your electricians, engineers, or HVAC contractors to keep up with the latest developments by providing online CE and training.
Power & Utilities and NERC Training
- Keep employees safe and compliant with NERC-approved training for generation, transmission, and distribution utility workers, as well as System Operators.
Insurance Pre-License and Continuing Education
- Help your insurance agents begin and broaden their careers with pre-licensing and CE.
Real Estate Pre-License, Post License, & Continuing Education
- Improve your bottom line by helping your agents get the training they need to grow. Provide state-approved pre-licensing, post-licensing, and CE.
The 360 LMS make it effortless to manage workforce training, from quick enrollment to progress and performance tracking.
• Role-Based User Management - Create personalized learning paths to satisfy unique training needs at the employee, role, or team level.
• Web-Hosted and Secure - All our servers are hosted on secure cloud servers with a leading cloud service provider. Protecting your company's private data is our priority!
• Batch User and Course Enrollments - Save time by adding multiple users and enrolling them in courses as a mass action.
• Advanced Reporting. - Build custom reports, request feedback, share announcements, send reminders, track course progress and enrollments, and monitor overall performance.
Dedicated Support Details
Every company that partners with us is provided with a dedicated, experienced account manager. They'll make sure your training goals are met and all compliance requirements are fulfilled.