Built for Teams gives you an always-accurate org chart. Our intelligent Auto Sync feature automatically pulls your data from ADP Workforce Now® and updates your org chart in real time. No more manually creating and managing org charts.
ADP Applications Integrated
- ADP Workforce Now® (current version)
- 1. Read data from ADP
2. Single Sign-On (Practitioners and Employees)
3. Buy Now
- Data Connector & End User
Data Sync Frequency
- Built for Teams provides the most comprehensive data field import options of any org chart platform. The following data fields can be imported from ADP:
1. First name
2. Middle name
3. Last name
4. Work email
5. Personal email
7. Birth date
8. Hire date
9. Termination date
10. Termination reason
11. Home address
13. Marital status
14. Home phone
15. Work phone
16. Work cell phone
17. Office phone
18. Office phone ext
19. Employee type
20. Employee status
21. Compensation info
24. Work assignment location
Org Charts Based on Positions
Our advanced org chart feature gives you an always-accurate view of your entire organization, including your open positions. Thanks to our seamless integration, your org chart can be fully automated, which means no more wasting time drawing or manually updating org charts.
Most org chart tools simply show each employee connected to her or his manager. But when a person leaves the organization, they are entirely removed from the org chart. Not so with Built for Teams. When an employee leaves your organization, their position remains open on your org chart making it very easy to see where your vacancies are.
What-If Scenarios & Org Design
Easily create charts for what-if scenarios to explore how your organization might change as you grow, downsize, or do a reorg. See impacts of proposed changes on costs, headcount, open positions, and more. Allow department heads and other leaders to create their own scenario charts, and control view/edit permissions to ensure data security. Plan for growth by adding proposed future hires, including budgeting and timing for hiring plans.
Position management is a critical aspect of organizational planning. Positions are created with unique position IDs so that as employees come and go, a complete history of that position is maintained. Positions also have statuses, budgets, and other attributes that assist in planning, tracking, and reporting.
Although succession planning relates to org charts, it's a mistake to think that a succession plan is simply another org chart where people have been moved around. That oversimplified approach fails to account for the complexities of a proper plan, such as having more than one possible candidate for a role, and tracking the performance, readiness, and flight risk of each candidate.
Built for Teams streamlines the succession planning process by allowing you to document and fully integrate your succession plan with your org chart. There's never been a more cohesive, visual way to create and manage your succession plans!
Maintaining and sharing up-to-date recruitment data just got easier. Whether you are using ADP® Recruiting Management, ADP Workforce Now® Recruitment module, or other integrated ATS platforms, you can seamlessly import requisition data directly into Built. Workforce Now Recruitment module customers will also benefit from increased automation with Built’s ability to auto-connect requisitions for backfills to existing positions or add new positions to the org chart when indicated, increasing visibility for leaders needing access to accurate recruitment and position data.
It's time to move beyond static org chart diagrams! Built for Teams gives you a powerful, data driven org chart that can be used as an analysis and planning tool.
More Than Just a Hierarchy
- Most org charts simply show you where each person is within the organization. Built for Teams goes way beyond that, given you a powerful tool for visualizing, analyzing, and planning. Because our platform is driven by your ADP data, you can easily and instantly choose what information you want to see. Quickly turn on/off any data field to customize your view in realtime.
Go Beyond Basic HR Data
- With core HR information automatically synced from ADP, your org chart is light years ahead of what other products can provide. But what if you want to add additional information that isn't stored within ADP? Our platform provides a Smart Profile feature which allows you to add or import additional data about employees to help you provide a more comprehensive view of your workforce. That additional data stays connected even as ADP pushes new/updated data into our system. Custom fields allow you to track any employee information regardless of whether that information originates in ADP or not.
Intuitive User Experience
Welcome to the intersection of powerful AND easy to use! Built for Teams saves dozens of hours per month in wasted org chart updating. Easy drag-and-drop functionality, flexible display options, and intuitive analysis tools make this the org chart product you didn't even know you could have but won't want to live without.
Advanced Analysis Tools
Having an up-to-date org chart is just the beginning. Built for Teams takes things to the next level with advanced analysis tools that let you learn more about your organization, spot opportunities and problems, and observe important patterns and trends.
Instant & Dynamic Color Coding
- Choose data elements by which to color code people or positions on your org chart to quickly visualize patterns and trends. Color code by multiple data elements at one time.
Customizable Display of Data Elements
- Reduce the need to look up information in a separate source or spreadsheet. Simply choose which employee data elements you want to display. Don't want to see photos? Simply uncheck the box to hide them for now. Each user can customize their own view for their own needs.
Spreadsheet View for Data Lovers & Financial Types
- Switch between the traditional hierarchy chart view and a tabular spreadsheet view with a single click. No more juggling org charts AND spreadsheets at the same time. Sort, group, and perform other operations that are more intuitive in a spreadsheet, and then switch back to the hierarchy view when you're ready.
Change Tracking & History
- Keep a full audit trail of what changes and who made the change. Robust permissions and roles ensure only the right people can see and edit information.
Stats, Metrics, & Insights
- View metrics and statistics as you create and manage charts for different scenarios. Trying to model a change to reduce headcount by 10%? Built for Teams will tell you when you've accomplished the goal.
Matrix, Project, Team & Other Charts
Go beyond traditional top-down hierarchies and create charts for matrix, project, team or other types of relationships and groupings. Use dotted line relationships to represent cross functional reporting situations. Create and view lists of high performers, talent pools, people with specific skills or licenses, and any other list you can think of.
Printing, Exporting, & Sharing
Even with a digital chart, there will be times when you need to print to paper. Our Smart Printing feature intelligently breaks a chart into individual departments including page number cross referencing. You can also export to PDF and other popular formats, share within your organization while protecting sensitive data, and even create a publicly viewable org chart if needed.
Directory & Profiles
With more and more employees working remotely, it's never been more necessary for coworkers to find and contact the right people within your organization. Built for Teams allows your employees to view a traditional employee directory, but also search by name, title, skill, certification, and more to find the right person to contact, and see their contact info. Allow your employees to get to know each other better by viewing employee bios and other non-sensitive information (like an internal LinkedIn).
Unlike other tools that charge based on the number of user logins, Built for Teams allows you to invite any employee within your organization to sign up and use Built for Teams at no additional cost. Create as many administrator logins as needed and assign roles and permissions to ensure data security, all without paying more.