The allGeo application integrates with ADP for bidirectional exchange of employees, schedules, attendance and their field activity logs. This is a real-time integration that pushes the payroll related data from the allGeo application to ADP.
ADP Applications Integrated
- ADP Workforce Now® (current version)
- 1. Read data from ADP
2. Bi-directional data exchange
3. Single Sign-On
4. Buy Now
- Data Connector & End User
Data Sync Frequency
Scheduled – Once a day
- The following fields will be sent from allGeo App to ADP:
1. In time and Out time
2. Service Hour (Regular, OverTime & Double Overtime)
- The following fields will be read by allGeo:
1. Communication phone number
2. Worker Name
4. Payroll File Number
5. Payroll Group Code
6. Associate ID
7. Work schedule Start & End time.
8. Double OverTime & Mileage Earning code.
9. Organization ID
10. Work Assignment ID
Seamlessly Connect your existing allGeo Account to ADP Workforce Now
Automatic & On-Demand Sync
Automatic, on-demand import of Employee Schedules and Attendance logs.
Reduce errors with automatic sync of data between the two systems.