Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Healthcare Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) help employees save up to 40% on health care expenses. For employees enrolled in traditional health plans, health care FSAs are used to pay for prescription drugs, co-pays, deductibles, and other out-of-pocket costs. Employees enrolled in qualified HDHPs can use limited-purpose FSAs for vision and dental expenses, thereby maximizing their HSA savings.
- Recurring claims processing
- MyNavia mobile application
- Single-solution debit card
- Participation growth campaigns
Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
A Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA) is an employer-funded plan that reimburses employees for medical expenses not covered by company-sponsored insurance. HRAs are popular with employers who want to create targeted and highly specific health plan designs that meet the needs of their employees. Health plan deductibles, vision, and dental costs are typical covered items under an HRA plan.
- Configurable plan designs
- Dedicated HRA service team
- Participant plan education
- MyNavia mobile app
Health Savings Account (HSA)
Health Savings Accounts (HSA) are becoming one of the most versatile tools in an employer’s overall health care benefits portfolio. HSAs are one of the best ways for employees to save for everyday, and unexpected future medical expenses. HSAs are also one of the most tax efficient benefits available to participants and can be a valuable part of an employee’s long-term savings and retirement strategy.
- Financial flexibility and choice
- Effortless administration
- Low investment threshold
- Versatile, easy payment tools
- Works with any high deductible health plan
At Navia, we look at COBRA as an opportunity to serve people at what is often a critical time of need. At the same time, we offer a comprehensive range of services that eliminate work and risk for our employers. Navia’s COBRA product is a full-spectrum solution including paper/electronic notifications and reminders, payment servicing, health carrier enrollment management, status reporting, and superior customer service.
- Automated payment admin and reminders
- ANSI 834 health insurer integration
- Online platform for employers/beneficiaries
- On-demand status and reports
- Open Enrollment packets for participants
- A dedicated COBRA customer service team
Direct Billing Services
Navia's Direct Billing Services remove the burden of collecting premiums from members who cannot have funds deducted through payroll. A coupon booklet for the premium due is mailed or emailed to the member and a dedicated customer service unit is provided to handle any and all member questions. Members have the ability to pay by check, auto-debit, or online with a credit card or checking account. All collected premiums are remitted to the employer monthly, along with reporting all activity for the prior month by member.
- Online platform for members and employers
- Monthly reporting
- Complete Direct Billing solution
Telehealth is a rising benefit option that employers are choosing to offer their employees. Telehealth is meant to reduce time and money spent in urgent care or emergency rooms, provide easy, convenient services, and improve the health of your organization. Navia partners with Teladoc to provide members with phone, video and mobile app access to licensed US physicians 24 hours a day, seven days a week with zero out-of-pocket costs for virtual visits.
Key Benefits for Employers
- Simple onboarding and enrollment process
- Save on healthcare expenses
- Improve the health and wellness of your organization
- Boost employee productivity
- Enhance your benefit package
Key Benefits for Participants
- 24/7 access in minutes
- $0 out-of-pockets cost
- Coverage for the entire family
- Connect by phone, video or mobile app
- Convenient healthcare services
- Unlmited Teladoc visits
GoNavia Commuter Benefits
Employees highly value the chance to reduce the hassle and cost of their daily commute. GoNavia is a pre-tax transit and parking benefit with an employee-driven ordering experience, and configurable options for companies of any size.
- Employee-driven elections
- Supports UberPool, Lyft Line, SpotHero, and Vanpools
- Configurable plan design
- Flexible ordering time frames
- Single-solution payment card
Wellness programs continue to grow in popularity with employers looking to offer positive incentives to employees. Employers can offer reimbursements on activities and programs such as gym memberships, fitness trackers, healthy food at the office, nutrition and weight loss programs, and other popular activities that promote health and a positive environment at the workplace. The payback on wellness programs can be significant – less absenteeism, lower health premiums, and shorter recruiting cycles.
- Employee engagement
- Configurable plan designs
- Real-time financial monitoring
- MyNavia mobile app
All types of employee benefits have regulations and federal laws employers are required to comply with. If companies do not comply or are unsure how to comply, they could be penalized. Fines can add up to millions of dollars and in some cases, failure to comply opens a company up to an employee suing them in criminal court. Our team has 20 years of experience handling complex benefit compliance issues with the IRS / DOL and we're here to help.
Navia offers six different benefit compliance services to establish protection for you and your employees:
- ACA Reporting
- Form 5500 service & late filing
- Non-Discrimination Testing (NDT)
- ERISA Healthcare Compliance
- Premium Only Plan (POP)
- Audit Services
Adoption Benefits help employees build their families and ensure that children find caring homes. Over 135,000 children are adopted in the US each year, and the costs of a single adoption can exceed $40,000. Adoption Benefits are non-taxable for both employers and employees, and they can help offset adoption-related expenses such as adoption agency fees, legal fees, maternity fees for the birth mother, and other related expenses. Adding an Adoption Benefit increases your recruiting competitive edge and helps retain your employees.
- Make adoption more affordable for employees
- Create an adoption-friendly culture in the workplace
- Low cost, high impact benefit
- Increase employee loyalty and goodwill
- Extends maternity benefits to adoptive parents