Full-Service, Outsourced Recruitment through Onboarding Solutions
Features and Benefits
Tap into our experts to help you hire yours.
Gain market insights to find the right talent.
Ensure the right message is cascaded to candidates you are looking to hire.
Stay agile under pressure.
Mitigate risks. Help your recruiting process succeed.
Cut down on hiring costs. Become more efficient.
Fill your top roles. Recruit diverse talent. Meet your goals.
• Supports the ebb and flow of hiring demands.
• Streamlined suite of tools that gives you a better way to create, distribute, track and measure recruitment initiatives.
State-of-the-Art Recruiting and Sourcing Technology
• Combined recruiting, sourcing, contact relationship management and applicant tracking system technology can be utilized as a complete stand-alone system.
• Technology Agnostic Integration -- Enhanced candidate experience.
• Metrics and Reporting -- Enhanced candidate experience, Increased HM satisfaction, KPIs and SLAs.
• Scalable -- Seamlessly manage resources to current business conditions.
• On-going General Enhancements – Sourcing, Scalability for PI’s and reporting.
• ADP’s recruitment technology is one of the most stable and secure on-demand infrastructures in the world.
Employment Brand Activation and Creative Solutions
• You can then share those employment brand sentiments through mobile-optimized and SEO-enabled career sites and talent community communications.
• We deliver career site creation and hosting, social media strategy development and execution, and talent communities.
Platinum Specialized RPO
• This service provides high-level recruitment needs, a dedicated senior RPO recruiter with industry-specialized expertise, and agency-quality candidates at a fraction of agency spend.
Employee Retention Analytics and Consulting
• With industry leading insight backed by ADP Research Institute, we offer expertise and recruitment process optimization to help reduce drop-out rates.
• We provide diversity and engagement, outreach and relationship building, and hiring and retention services.
• AIRS-certified diversity recruiters help you layer a diversity focus on top of current sourcing strategies as part of the standard RPO service.
• You can also leverage premium services which include event participation, niche job board postings, and hiring process optimization tools.
• These individuals have unique work experience that transfers well into civilian jobs. • We provide hiring teams with education, awareness, and veteran relationship building opportunities while incorporating military recruiting techniques that align with your overall talent acquisition strategy.
• We can provide standardization across your campus recruitment efforts while alleviating the administrative burden of the process from your internal team.
• With one-on-one coaching, access to tools, and online training, you can stand by your transitioning employees with confidence.
AIRS® Recruitment Training
• All RPO recruiters are AIRS certified and maintain a minimum of five certifications.
• AIRS offers recruiter training for our RPO clients to help ensure you have the latest techniques in navigating the internet for top talent and that your hiring managers are trained on interview best practices, working with recruiters, selling the career opportunity, creating an engaging candidate experience and more.
Customized Delivery Model
• Proven experience handling both niche-focused projects and complex high-volume clients with ever-changing and sophisticated needs, and our business model allows us to support clients at all volumes, accommodating spikes in demand with nearly a moment’s notice. Aligns with your specific needs on a regional, national and/or global level.
• On- or off-site support.
• AIRS certified recruiters and world-class AIRS recruitment training.
• Coordination of drug and medical screening solutions.
• Portals can be customized to individual organization’s needs.
• Identify opening & submit requisition request via portal.
Candidate-Friendly Online Portal
• Improves candidate experience through high-touch communication.
• Allows candidates to express interest in multiple positions under one profile.
• Candidates can apply to requisitions and complete prescreen and assessment.
• Ensures feedback is provided to the candidate at all steps of the process.
• Maintains non-selected candidates in the database for future consideration.
• Increased motivation to complete the application as a result of having a positive experience.
• Less time duplicating profile information during the application process.
• Streamlined future application process.