Automatic Data Transfer
Features and Benefits
Gain Powerful Insights
Customize Your Time-Off Policy
Gain a Real-Time Calendar
Do More with Third-Party Integrations
Save Time and Money
• Manager views provide detailed reports and dashboards to show balances and who is out of the office.
• Employees and managers love the power and convenience of using the mobile app to view balances and submit/approve PTO requests.
• Create custom time-off policies that accrue automatically.
• Approved time off is automatically synced to ADP Essential Time.
• Daily exports to ADP to make sure leave time is deducted from payroll (if appropriate).
• The calendar view is updated in real time with each request, providing at-a-glance visibility into planned time off, who’s in, and who’s out.
• Identify employees who may be at risk of burnout and other workforce trends with updated metrics.
• Set rules and parameters to fit your company’s policies and comply with federal, state, and industry regulations.
• This data sync is valuable to update employees’ birthdays, work anniversaries, special events and time-off.
• HR Cloud’s list of integrations is constantly growing to make it easier and more efficient for HR users to accomplish more with one proven platform.
Safety and Security Systems
• Users can easily identify employees’ balances, accruals, and other PTO information.
• Users can build and assign custom policies by time-off type (e.g., sick, personal, vacation, personal, bereavement, birthday, and jury duty).
• Users can create custom rules and custom time-off policies.
• Time Off offers advanced settings such as limited accruals, “allow carry over,” “new hire waiting period,” and more.
• Build your own custom approval process, such as including notifications for requests and approvals.
I understand that the services are provided by an independent third party and not provided by ADP, LLC, that the service provider has no affiliation with ADP, LLC and that I am entering into a relationship directly with such third party to receive services.