Hours tracked in TSheets (including PTO) will sync over to Workforce Now, while employee names and company details will be transferred and updated in TSheets. Think of it as an information exchange between two apps to make your business run faster and easier. You do not need to purchase the TSheets Connector for ADP Workforce Now®, this is included with your purchase. ***Clients must consent in order to sync ADP and TSheets accounts.
What ADP applications will be integrated?
- ADP Workforce Now
If you have RUN Powered by ADP®, please visit our TSheets for RUN integration page on the ADP Marketplace.
What type of integration is it?
- TSheets utilizes single sign-on for easy user access between applications. TSheets has implemented the Data Connector, and the sync is performed by the payroll or HR admin.
What data will be sent from TSheets to ADP?
- You can export time from TSheets to ADP Workforce Now as a direct export via the API Marketplace Connector Listing. It will import as batch payroll. TSheets will send the following data for each employee that has recorded time worked:
DIRECT EXPORT (API via this app):
Exports regular hours, PTO, overtime, and double time
Summary hours only are included in the integration, for example: Employee ID 001234 (Regular 32 hours, OT 4 hours, PTO 8 hours, Double time 2 hours)
What data will be sent from ADP to TSheets?
- Company name
Employee first name
Employee last name
Employee phone number
Employee email address
Track, submit, and approve accurate employee hours directly from the TSheets mobile app.
Eliminate manual time entry
- Don’t put up with inaccurate and messy paper timesheets. Complete payroll in a fraction of the time and be confident that it’s error-free. There should be no guesswork when it comes to payroll.
Track time on any device
- Whether you've got employees in multiple locations, at the office, or out in the field, the TSheets mobile app has everything your employees need to track time accurately from anywhere — including on mobile devices they use daily.
Know exactly who's working and where at any point in the day.
Ideal for a workforce that is always on the move
- If your workforce is always on the move or based at several locations, just open the “Who's Working” window on the TSheets web dashboard or mobile app, and you'll immediately see who's on the clock, where they are, and how long they've been at work. You can also sort the list by hours worked, clock-in time, employee name, or location for an in-depth, real-time snapshot of your business.
Get real-time insight into your mobile workforce.
GPS tracking helps you track and schedule employees on the move
- If you have a mobile workforce, this feature was made for you. Get real-time insight into who’s on the clock, where they’re working, and what they’re working on with the TSheets GPS time tracker, available on the mobile app. Once employees clock in, the mobile app logs their location and updates it throughout the workday. It’s transparency and accuracy you can depend on actively and retroactively, without draining cell phone batteries or data.
Time Clock Kiosk
A fast and easy way for employees to clock in, on site.
Ideal for employees at the same location
- TSheets Time Clock Kiosk is the ideal time-capture solution for employees who clock in at the same location or on a single device. Enable a time clock on any desktop, laptop, tablet, or cellphone with an internet connection. Employees clock in and out and take breaks with a unique four-digit PIN. They can even track time against different projects or clients, add notes, and submit time for payroll from the same time clock.
Facial recognition ensures the right person is clocking in
- Enable photo capture and facial recognition on your time clock kiosk and automatically capture employee photos when they clock in and out. TSheets software flags timesheet photos for review when faces don’t match — curbing buddy punching and time theft. Best of all, this biometric solution needs no additional hardware.
Create and share schedules from any device.
Create schedules from any device
- Easy scheduling allows admins to create and update employee schedules from desktops, laptops, and mobile devices. No more dry-erase boards and printed Excel spreadsheets.
Assign and share schedules with your employees
- TSheets scheduling software makes it faster and easier than ever to assign and share job and shift schedules with employees and keep your workforce in-the-know.
All the functionality you desire
- TSheets Scheduling syncs with major calendar programs, and admins can set up notifications to alert employees when shifts are changed or canceled.
Gain accurate insights to estimate project costs.
Gain accurate insights to estimate project costs
- With TSheets, you can to acquire data for job costing to gain accurate insights to estimate the cost of a project. Track time against any job to determine the resources to invest, the best-suited employees, and a fair price for you and your customers.
Businesses with multiple locations can sync multiple TSheets accounts to one ADP account.