Hours tracked in QuickBooks Time - including PTO - will sync to ADP, while employee names and company details will be transferred and updated in QuickBooks Time. Think of it as an information exchange between two apps to make your business run faster and easier. You do not need to purchase the QuickBooks Time Connector for ADP Workforce Now®, this is included with your purchase.
QuickBooks Time utilizes single sign-on for easy user access between applications. QuickBooks Time has implemented the Data Connector, and the sync is performed by the payroll or HR admin.
***Clients must consent in order to sync ADP and QuickBooks Time accounts.
ADP applications integrated
- ADP Workforce Now
ADP Workforce Now Next Generation
If you have RUN Powered by ADP®, please visit our TSheets for RUN integration page on the ADP Marketplace.
- Bi-directional data exchange
- Data connecctor and end user
Data exchange details
- You can export time from QuickBooks Time to ADP as a direct export via the API Marketplace Connector Listing. It will import as batch payroll. QuickBooks Time will send the following data for each employee that has recorded time worked:
DIRECT EXPORT (API via this app):
Exports regular hours, PTO, overtime, and double time
Summary hours only are included in the integration, for example: Employee ID 001234 (Regular 32 hours, OT 4 hours, PTO 8 hours, Double time 2 hours)
- The following data will be sent from ADP to QuickBooks Time:
Employee first name
Employee last name
Employee phone number
Employee email address
Track, submit, and approve accurate employee hours directly from the QuickBooks Time mobile app.
Eliminate manual time entry
- Don’t put up with inaccurate and messy paper timesheets. Complete payroll in a fraction of the time and be confident that it’s error-free. There should be no guesswork when it comes to payroll.
Track time on any device
- Whether you've got employees in multiple locations, at the office, or out in the field, the QuickBooks Time mobile app has everything your employees need to track time accurately from anywhere — including on mobile devices they use daily.
Know exactly who's working and where at any point in the day.
Ideal for a workforce that is always on the move
- If your workforce is always on the move or based at several locations, just open the “Who's Working” window on the QuickBooks Time web dashboard or mobile app, and you'll immediately see who's on the clock, where they are, and how long they've been at work. You can also sort the list by hours worked, clock-in time, employee name, or location for an in-depth, real-time snapshot of your business.
Get real-time insight into your mobile workforce.
GPS tracking helps you track and schedule employees on the move
- If you have a mobile workforce, this feature was made for you. Get real-time insight into who’s on the clock, where they’re working, and what they’re working on with the QuickBooks Time GPS time tracker, available on the mobile app. Once employees clock in, the mobile app logs their location and updates it throughout the workday. It’s transparency and accuracy you can depend on actively and retroactively, without draining cell phone batteries or data.
Time Clock Kiosk
A fast and easy way for employees to clock in, on site.
Ideal for employees at the same location
- QuickBooks Time Clock Kiosk is the ideal time-capture solution for employees who clock in at the same location or on a single device. Enable a time clock on any desktop, laptop, tablet, or cellphone with an internet connection. Employees clock in and out and take breaks with a unique four-digit PIN. They can even track time against different projects or clients, add notes, and submit time for payroll from the same time clock.
Create and share schedules from any device.
Create schedules from any device
- Easy scheduling allows admins to create and update employee schedules from desktops, laptops, and mobile devices. No more dry-erase boards and printed Excel spreadsheets.
Assign and share schedules with your employees
- QuickBooks Time scheduling software makes it faster and easier than ever to assign and share job and shift schedules with employees and keep your workforce in-the-know.
All the functionality you desire
- QuickBooks Time Scheduling syncs with major calendar programs, and admins can set up notifications to alert employees when shifts are changed or canceled.
Gain accurate insights to estimate project costs.
Gain accurate insights to estimate project costs
- With QuickBooks Time, you can to acquire data for job costing to gain accurate insights to estimate the cost of a project. Track time against any job to determine the resources to invest, the best-suited employees, and a fair price for you and your customers.
Businesses with multiple locations, each with a unique client code under 1 ADP Account can sync 1 QuickBooks Time to an ADP MCA account.
Collect signatures on a mobile device that land on the timecard in the time tracking portal.
In App Tracking
Track mileage with the GPS function. No more entering miles driven or odometer readings.
Job Site Photos
Take or Select photos and attach them to jobs in the app.