ClockShark integrates with RUN Powered by ADP® to simplify time-tracking and payroll. After your employees' time is recorded, you may then sync that data with RUN Powered by ADP®. ClockShark will send the employees' regular, overtime, and double-time hours, and they will be associated with the corresponding employee. Fast & easy!
- RUN Powered by ADP®
- 1. Read Data from RUN Powered by ADP®
2. Write Data to RUN Powered by ADP®
3. Buy Now with Single Sign On
4. API Connection
- Data Connector & End User
Data Sync Frequency
- The following fields will be sent from ClockShark to ADP:
1. Pay Data Input
2. Regular Hours & Rate
3. Overtime Hours & Rate
4. Doubletime Hours & Rate 5. Employee Departments
- The following fields will be read from ADP by Clockshark:
1. Full Name
Mobile workers need mobile time clocks. With ClockShark’s free mobile apps for iOS and Android, your time clock travels with you. Employees can conveniently clock in to their jobs and tasks. No messy timesheets. No delay. Just easy time tracking.
- No Purchasing Hardware
- Just Download the App and Begin
- Record All Your Employees' Hours
In ClockShark, you can set geofences around your job sites or business locations. With GPSFence, the mobile apps sense those locations and notify employees to clock in or out. No more forgetting. You will even receive alerts if an employee clocks in from outside a GPSFence.
- GPSFence Reminds Employees to Clock In/Out Upon Arrival/Exit
- Be Confident Your Workforce is on Site
- Quickly Spot Missing Time Punches
CrewClock allows one person to use their smartphone to clock in for multiple employees. With CrewClock, a supervisor or foreman can ensure that employees without smartphones are getting to work, and getting on the clock!
KioskClock allows multiple employees to clock in and out from a single tablet or smartphone, using an easy 4-digit PIN or facial recognition. KioskClock is powerful, portable, and perfect for any place multiple employees are working, like your construction site, warehouse, or office!
GPS Tracking & Locations
Whenever an employee clocks in/out, ClockShark furnishes a GPS location. While employees are on the clock, ClockShark will receive updated locations from the employee devices. On a map, ClockShark shows you where everyone is clocked in, complete with satellite imagery overlay. It’s like a magic window you look through to see your workers and their locations.
- View Everyone Who's Clocked In from the Mobile or Web App
- Enjoy Updated GPS Locations During the Day
- Use GPS Breadcrumb Trails to Retrace Employee Travel
What trumps easy-to-use mobile time tracking? Time tracking and scheduling together. ClockShark provides you with streamlined employee scheduling. Employees can see their schedule right from their smartphones, so they always know where to be. Notify employees when their schedule changes. That’s powerful and easy!
- No Longer Call or Text Employees Their Schedules
- Easy Drag-and-Drop Scheduling
- Set Up Recurring Schedules Many Months in Advance
File Attachments & Pictures
File attachments allow photos and documents to be shared right from the field. Snap a picture of work progress and upload it directly to the timesheet. Communication between the office and field staff has never been easier!
- Easily Track Work Progress
- Quickly Access Crucial Work Documents
- Review Uploaded Attachments Anytime
ClockShark provides easy-to-read, concise reports. Since employees select a job and labor task with each clock in, you’ll have everything you need for accurate job costing and reporting. Get all the information you need with just a few clicks!
- Review the Total Hours Each Employee Worked on Each Job
- Easy and Meticulous Job Costing
- Jobs & Tasks Listed for Every Clock Punch
At ClockShark, one of our core values is that customer support should be nothing less than great. We have a rule against mediocrity. As a result, with our help, thousands of companies have made a successful switch to mobile time tracking, and you can too! We’ll be here to help.
- Free Support At Any Time: It's Included
- Email, Phone, Chat, Telegram: Contact Us How YOU Want
- 5-Star Rated Customer Success Team