QuickBooks Time (formerly TSheets) integrates with RUN Powered by ADP (RUN) to provide easy tracking of employee hours. Once your employees track time, then you choose when to sync data to RUN. When you sync, QuickBooks Time will send employee hours and paid time off data to RUN, and employee names and company contact information will be updated in QuickBooks Time.
What ADP Applications will be integrated?
- QuickBooks Time integrates with RUN Powered by ADP.
What type of integration is it?
- QuickBooks Time utilizes single sign-on for easy user access between applications. QuickBooks Time has implemented the Data Connector and the sync is performed by the Payroll or HR Admin.
What data will be sent from QuickBooks Time to ADP?
- QuickBooks Time will send the following data for each employee that has recorded time worked:
1. Time (hours)
2. Overtime hours
3. Paid time off hours
What ADP data will be read by QuickBooks Time?
- 1. Company name
2. Company website
3. Employee first name
4. Employee last name
5. Employee phone number
6. Employee email address
7. Employee ID
8. Employee pay frequency
9. Employee pay type
10. Earnings codes
Track, submit, and approve accurate employee hours directly from the QuickBooks Time mobile app.
Eliminate manual time entry
- Don’t put up with inaccurate and messy paper timesheets. Complete payroll in a fraction of the time and be confident that it’s error-free. There should be no guesswork when it comes to payroll.
Track time on any device
- Whether you've got employees in multiple locations, at the office, or out in the field, the QuickBooks Time mobile app has everything your employees need to track time accurately from anywhere — including on mobile devices they use daily.
Get real-time insight into your mobile workforce.
GPS tracking helps you track and schedule employees on the move
- If you have a mobile workforce, this feature was made for you. Get real-time insight into who’s on the clock, where they’re working, and what they’re working on with the QuickBooks Time GPS time tracker, available on the mobile app. Once employees clock in, the mobile app logs their location and updates it throughout the workday. It’s transparency and accuracy you can depend on actively and retroactively, without draining cell phone batteries or data.
Gain accurate insights to estimate project costs.
Gain accurate insights to estimate project costs
- With QuickBooks Time, you can to acquire data for job costing to gain accurate insights to estimate the cost of a project. Track time against any job to determine the resources to invest, the best-suited employees, and a fair price for you and your customers.
Time Clock Kiosk
A fast and easy way for employees to clock in, on site.
Ideal for employees at the same location
- The QuickBooks Time Clock Kiosk is the ideal time-capture solution for employees who clock in at the same location or on a single device. Enable a time clock on any desktop, laptop, tablet, or cellphone with an internet connection. Employees clock in and out and take breaks with a unique four-digit PIN. They can even track time against different projects or clients, add notes, and submit time for payroll from the same time clock.
Facial recognition ensures the right person is clocking in
- Enable photo capture and facial recognition on your time clock kiosk and automatically capture employee photos when they clock in and out. QuickBooks Time software flags timesheet photos for review when faces don’t match — curbing buddy punching and time theft. Best of all, this biometric solution needs no additional hardware.
Know exactly who's working and where at any point in the day.
Ideal for a workforce that is always on the move
- If your workforce is always on the move or based at several locations, just open the “Who's Working” window on the QuickBooks Time web dashboard or mobile app, and you'll immediately see who's on the clock, where they are, and how long they've been at work. You can also sort the list by hours worked, clock-in time, employee name, or location for an in-depth, real-time snapshot of your business.The Who's Working Window helps you increase productivity and workforce visibility and helps reduce inflated labor costs such as overtime.
Create and share schedules from any device.
Create schedules from any device
- Easy scheduling allows admins to create and update employee schedules from desktops, laptops, and mobile devices. No more dry-erase boards and printed Excel spreadsheets.
Assign and share schedules with your employees
- QuickBooks Time scheduling software makes it faster and easier than ever to assign and share job and shift schedules with employees and keep your workforce in-the-know.
All the functionality you desire
- QuickBooks Time has a scheduling feature that syncs with major calendar programs, and admins can set up notifications to alert employees when shifts are changed or canceled. QuickBooks Time even integrates with MakeShift Scheduling if needed.
Collect signatures on the mobile device. The signature lands on the timecard record in the admin portal.
Job Site Photos
Capture or upload saved photos to attach to a job.
In App Tracking
Collect miles driven while on the clock via the GPS feature on a mobile device.
Allow employees to answer up to 12 customized questions such as "were you injured?" or "do you have a temperature?".