Workers' Compensation Insurance
• Workers’ Compensation Insurance covers the cost of medical care and compensation for lost income to employees who suffer an occupational disease or injury while at work.
• Find the coverage your business needs from carrier partners to protect you and your employees with the help of licensed agents.
• Get smart, strategic guidance for your growing business.
• Obtain resources that can help you make sense of the changing Workers’ Compensation landscape.
• Gain access to ADP’s Pay-by-Pay® Premium Payment Program for Workers’ Compensation and pay premiums during payroll.
• Workers’ Compensation laws and requirements vary state to state.
ADP’s Pay-by-Pay Premium Payment Program for Workers’ Compensation
• You can use your ADP Payroll data and carrier rates to calculate and pay Workers’ Compensation premiums directly to your carrier.
• No upfront premium deposit is required * .(*While premium deposits may be eliminated by most carriers, mandatory state assessment fees may be required by some states.)
• Premium payments are based on actual, not estimated, payroll data and carrier rates, and help minimize over or underpayments at your year-end audit.
• Payments are spread over your company’s payroll cycles, so you know what to expect and when.
Business Owner's Policy (BOP)
• BOP bundles property and general liability coverage into a single policy.
• BOP enables you to purchase a broad range of coverage at a cost that is typically lower than if you purchased each form of coverage separately.
• Coverage can be tailored to your particular business needs.
• Coverage can be designed specifically for small to mid-sized businesses.
• Protects against general liability, fire, theft and lawsuits.
A Business Owner’s Policy typically offers the following:
• Property Insurance
• Covers structures and permanently attached equipment that your business owns or leases.
• Can protect business property, such as machinery and raw and completed products.
• Can provide business interruption coverage, which helps protect your business in the event of a natural disaster.
• General Liability
• Protects against third-party claims for property damage or bodily injury due to operations on your premises or products liability.
• Can cover the cost of your legal defense and any settlement or award should you be successfully sued.
• Can protect against your liability as a tenant if you cause damage to a property that you rent.
• Can cover claims of false or misleading advertising, including libel, slander, and copyright infringement.
Commercial Auto Insurance
• Covers liability risks that come from owning or operating vehicles for your business.
• Includes coverage for your business if it owns, leases or rents vehicles.
• Covers employees who drive company-owned, leased or rented vehicles.
• Includes coverage for employees who drive their own vehicles while conducting business.
• Covers employees who drive company cars for both business and personal use.
• Provides additional financial coverage for liability claims beyond the limits of business, auto, general liability or employers' liability insurance policies.
• Offers extra coverage against bodily injury and/or property damage.
• Offers asset protection for personal property and secondary income sources.
• Can protect your organization from devastating unforeseen financial losses.
• Can cover your business against major claims and lawsuits.
• Could protect your assets.
• Can include coverage for defense costs.
• Can cover extra equipment, real estate, and other valuable business replacement or repair coverage.
State Disability Insurance
• State Disability Insurance provides temporary cash benefits to an eligible wage earner disabled by illness or injury that occurs outside of work.
• Provides temporary cash benefits to eligible wage earners if the earner becomes disabled due to pregnancy.
• Disability benefits include cash payments only – employers and insurance carriers are not responsible for medical care.
• You or your organization can incur penalties by not securing disability coverage.
• Leveraging the knowledge and experience of ADPIA can help you in your efforts to be compliant.
• For example, if you are a New York-based employer or have employees based in New York, you are required to provide disability benefits to all eligible employees.
Customer Service & Support
• Dedicated, licensed representatives available M-F from 8:30AM-8:00PM EST.
• Certificate of insurance requests can be filled during business hours .
• With the self-service Certificates of Insurance tool, you can create, update, renew and retrieve certificates of insurance directly from your RUN Powered by ADP® account.
• Bilingual support available on our language line.
• Resources like live and on-demand webinars, breaking news alerts and our monthly e-newsletter Inside Coverage help you stay connected and informed.