Integration with ADP Data Details
Sapling integrates with ADP to onboard new hires into ADP. HR Teams can push new hire data from Sapling into ADP, and ensure employee information stays synchronized with a two-way integration updated daily.
ADP Applications Integrated
- 1. ADP Workforce Now
- 1. Bi-directional data exchange
- Data Connector
Data Sync Frequency
- Scheduled - Nightly
- The following fields will be sent from Sapling to ADP:
1. Name (typically pushed into Sapling from your ATS)
2. Start Date (Typically pushed into Sapling from your ATS)
3. Work Email (required input)
4. SSN (collected from new hire)
5. Gender (collected from new hire)
6. Birthday (collected from new hire)
7. Address (collected from new hire)
8. Race/Ethnicity (collected from new hire)
9. Personal Mobile (collected from new hire)
10. Marital Status (collected from new hire)
11. Personal Contact (collected from new hire)
- The following fields will be pushed from ADP and read by Sapling:
2. Start Date
3. Work Email
9. Personal Mobile
10. Marital Status
11. Personal Contact
13. Team (or Business Unit)
Create New Employee Profiles
Provisions new employee profiles inside ADP Workforce Now when a new employee is onboarded with Sapling.
Push employee changes
Push changes in employee profiles in Sapling to ADP Workforce Now.
Pull employee changes
Pull changes made on employee profiles in ADP Workforce Now to employee profiles in Sapling.