Integrates with ADP Workforce Now® to allow users to purchase ApplicantStack
ADP Applications Integrated
- ADP Workforce Now
- Single Sign-On
- End User
Data Sync Frequency
- The following fields will be sent from ADP to ApplicantStack:
Post, Launch, Advertise & Share Your Jobs Online
Easily create, post, launch and advertise your jobs with the click of a button!
Post jobs to 3rd party job boards and social media sites
- Create and post jobs online in just a few clicks and post your jobs to most major 3rd party job sites!
Branded Career page
- A public and internal job board are included with every ApplicantStack Recruit account. Simply redirect the url (web address) on your website and see all of your current and active jobs posted on your branded career page. We also offer a custom job board to match the look and feel of your current website.
Customized Online Employment Application
- Every ApplicantStack Recruit account includes a library of items to start using on the first day. We include a standard Application for Employment but you can also create your own.
Jobs and Job Management
With ApplicantStack you have the tools to manage your jobs!
Job Requisition Approval Process
- With this feature enabled, you can easily start the job requisition process and get the jobs approved by the appropriate team member.
- Choose multiple workflows for different jobs
Recruit from Multiple Locations
- Since our system is in the cloud, you can easily access ApplicantStack from anywhere!
Candidates and Candidate Management
Easily manage your candidates all in one place!
ApplicantStack provides collaboration tools to easily work together as a team!
Group Interviews with Time Slots
- Allow candidates to choose avaibe times in your calendar
- Easily create Ad-Hoc reports or choose from our pre-built ones
User Roles & Permissions
- Any Administrator can assign different user roles and permissions
Create Tasks & Schedule Reminders
- Easily create tasks and set automatic reminders
Add Notes & Feedback
- Create notes and feedback
- Schedule candidate interviews and include team members
Hire and Onboard
When moving a candidate from ApplicantStack Recruit to the Hired stage, the record is instantly added to your ApplicantStack Onboard module to begin the employee onboarding process!
State and Federal Forms available in library
- Your ApplicantStack Onboard library contains all the state and federal tax forms.
Upload other onboarding Forms
- Easily upload any pdf form to include in your library
Upload Supporting New Hire Resources
- You can upload word documents, powerpoint presentations, and pdf including employee handbooks, company presentations, and benefits documentation.
- Create tasks for the new employee as well as any internal team members
EEOC and OFCCP Compliance
- Stay compliant
Centralized Information (Paperwork and Documents)
- All documents in one place
E-sign Forms and Documents
- Easily allow new hires to sign paperwork electronically
- Don't let any task be forgotten
- Simplify the process with templates
- Create checklists to automate the process
Branded Hire Portal
- A new hire portal provided to all new hires. It's like having their own virtual assistant.
Run and Download Reports
- Easily create and run reports
Security and Support
An overview of our security and support features